Mayor's Leadership Circle Award: The Mayor's Leadership Circle Award is presented to facility teams that have reached or exceeded the 20% energy reduction target in the Retrofit Chicago Energy Challenge.
• 2015: 125 South Wacker Drive
• 2014: FOUR40 (440 South LaSalle Street)
Most Valuable Engineer (MVE): The MVE Award recognizes a Retrofit Chicago engineer who has gone above-and-beyond in identifying and achieving energy savings through efficient building operations at his or her facility.
• 2015: Lawrence Lang, The Railway Exchange Building
• 2014: Calvin Oaks and Ryan Egan, Chicago Sheraton Hotel & Towers
• 2014: Shawn Freeman, The Rookery Building
Most Valuable Manager (MVM): Added in 2015, this category recognizes a property manager or management team member (such as an Assistant Property Manager) who exemplifies how and why energy efficiency is critical to excellent property management.
• 2015: Myrna E. Coronado-Brookover, 77 West Wacker Drive
Most Innovative Project or Partnership: Added in 2015, this category recognizes exceptional innovation in the field of energy efficiency, and is presented to a project, partnership, or other unique effort that has made a groundbreaking, significant, and replicable contribution to building energy performance.
• 2015: Comprehensive Retrofit of Continental Plaza, won by Hispanic Housing Development Corporation; Affordable Community Energy; Tropic Construction; dbMS; and eConserve